Long time, no blog! My husband and I have been crazy busy around here and I'm excited to try and get back on a routine with this blog. I've missed working on it..so let's dive right in!

This blog will be the first of a new series called Hot off the Hook. In these series, which I hope to do twice a month, I will go over what has recently came off my hook. It will be similar to my pattern reviews, but with more than one completed project in a post.

First off are the adorable Crochet Owl Leg Warmers. I had a friend of mine want to give something to a friend of her's daughter and wanted something different and cute...she sent me a picture of some owl leg warmers, and I was able to find a pattern pretty similar. You can find the pattern
here. These come in 7 different sizes!

After the leg warmers, came a pair of sandals that four people sent me the picture to in less than 24 hours--crazy! These are particularly in LSU or ECU colors (the purple is a true purple, but photographing a little burgundy). These are so fun to make--I can't want to try other color combinations. The original pattern can be found
here. And to boot, this pattern is free :) These are available in 3 different sizes!

And lastly, the sporty flip flops. Again, these were made for the friend for a gift. Even though this particularly pattern has a lot of steps to it, they are were still fun to make and only took me about two evenings to do it, working about 4 hours total, with multiple step crochet projects, I'm much slower because I get distracted easily. The original pattern can be found
here. These are available in 2 different sizes!
All of these items are now available in my shop--don't like the colors that they are shown in, message me and we can find colors that suit your liking.
My shop links:
The sporty Flip flops are so cute and lovely.
ReplyDeleteRoopini,
Let's Make It Lovely