Saturday, February 1, 2014

Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks?

It's Super Bowl Sunday! (well, almost)

One thing that I love is football...college or pro...I just love football.  So, I knew once I started CEDdesigns I needed to incorporate my love of football into some kind of way...I first did this item, and then branched out to this one.  So, when my New Orleans Saints got kicked out of the Super Bowl hunt, I decided to make what I could out of this Super Bowl.

And, so, I introduce you to the following:

Crochet Sock Monkey Beanie--Seattle Seahawks Inspired
Crochet Beanie--Denver Broncos Inspired

I am not partial to one team over the other this year, I just know it's going to be a good game! If you want to see more of my football inspired items, make sure to check out my College/NFL Section in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment